Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Cytotherapy
- Harnessing the T Cell to Treat Multiple Myeloma: Dawn of a New Therapeutic Paradigm.Front Oncol. 2022; 12925818
- FDA approves second BCMA-targeted CAR-T cell therapy.Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2022; 21: 249
- B-cell maturation antigen is a promising target for adoptive T-cell therapy of multiple myeloma.Clin Cancer Res. 2013; 19: 2048-2060
Smith EL, Harrington K, Staehr M, et al. GPRC5D is a target for the immunotherapy of multiple myeloma with rationally designed CAR T cells. Sci Transl Med. 2019;11(485):eaau7746.
- Pre-clinical evaluation of CD38 chimeric antigen receptor engineered T cells for the treatment of multiple myeloma.Haematologica. 2016; 101: 616-625
Gogishvili T, Danhof S, Prommersberger S, et al. SLAMF7-CAR T cells eliminate myeloma and confer selective fratricide of SLAMF7(+) normal lymphocytes. Blood. 2017;130(26):2838-2847.
- APRIL and BCMA promote human multiple myeloma growth and immunosuppression in the bone marrow microenvironment.Blood. 2016; 127: 3225-3236
- Anti-BCMA CAR T-Cell Therapy bb2121 in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1726-1737
- Ciltacabtagene autoleucel, a B-cell maturation antigen-directed chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (CARTITUDE-1): a phase 1b/2 open-label study.Lancet. 2021; 398: 314-324
- The chimeric TAC receptor co-opts the T cell receptor yielding robust anti-tumor activity without toxicity.Nat Commun. 2018; 9: 3049
- Development of a B-cell maturation antigen-specific T-cell antigen coupler receptor for multiple myeloma.Cytotherapy. 2021; 23: 820-832
- Mechanisms underlying CD19-positive ALL relapse after anti-CD19 CAR T cell therapy and associated strategies.Biomark Res. 2020; 8: 18
- CD19 CAR-T cells of defined CD4+:CD8+ composition in adult B cell ALL patients.J Clin Invest. 2016; 126: 2123-2138
- T cells expressing chimeric antigen receptors can cause anaphylaxis in humans.Cancer Immunol Res. 2013; 1: 26-31
- An improved linker for single-chain Fv with reduced aggregation and enhanced proteolytic stability.Protein Eng. 1993; 6: 989-995
- Computer-aided antibody design.Protein Eng Des Sel. 2012; 25: 507-521
- Design of the linkers which effectively separate domains of a bifunctional fusion protein.Protein Eng. 2001; 14: 529-532
- Utility of flow cytometric detection of CD69 expression as a rapid method for determining poly- and oligoclonal lymphocyte activation.Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. 1996; 3: 301-304
Helsen CW, Bramson J, Dvorkin-Gheva A, Denisova G, Bezverbnaya K, Mwawasi KA, inventors; McMaster University, assignee, T cell antigen coupler with Y177T mutation and methods of uses thereof. USA patent 11198737. 2021.
- Expression and production of interleukin 10 in human myeloma cell lines.Br J Haematol. 2000; 111: 835-842
- Idecabtagene Vicleucel in Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 705-716
- Idecabtagene vicleucel versus ciltacabtagene autoleucel: a Sophie's choice for patients with relapsed refractory multiple myeloma.Expert Rev Hematol. 2022; 15: 473-475
- Ciltacabtagene Autoleucel, an Anti-B-cell Maturation Antigen Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-Cell Therapy, for Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma: CARTITUDE-1 2-Year Follow-Up.J Clin Oncol. 2022; JCO2200842https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.22.00842
- Expanding the Boundaries of Biotherapeutics with Bispecific Antibodies.BioDrugs. 2018; 32: 441-464
- Micromolar affinity CAR T cells to ICAM-1 achieves rapid tumor elimination while avoiding systemic toxicity.Sci Rep. 2017; 7: 14366
- Affinity-Tuned ErbB2 or EGFR Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells Exhibit an Increased Therapeutic Index against Tumors in Mice.Cancer Res. 2015; 75: 3596-3607
- High-Affinity GD2-Specific CAR T Cells Induce Fatal Encephalitis in a Preclinical Neuroblastoma Model.Cancer Immunol Res. 2018; 6: 36-46
Ying Z, Huang XF, Xiang X, et al. A safe and potent anti-CD19 CAR T cell therapy. Nat Med. 2019;25(6):947-953.
- Cytokine release syndrome.J Immunother Cancer. 2018; 6: 56
- Spotlight on Tocilizumab in the Treatment of CAR-T-Cell-Induced Cytokine Release Syndrome: Clinical Evidence to Date.Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2020; 16: 705-714
- Etanercept as a new therapeutic option for cytokine release syndrome following chimeric antigen receptor T cell therapy.Exp Hematol Oncol. 2021; 10: 16
- GM-CSF inhibition reduces cytokine release syndrome and neuroinflammation but enhances CAR-T cell function in xenografts.Blood. 2019; 133: 697-709
- Visualizing fewer than 10 mouse T cells with an enhanced firefly luciferase in immunocompetent mouse models of cancer.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008; 105: 14342-14346
- CDR-H3 diversity is not required for antigen recognition by synthetic antibodies.J Mol Biol. 2013; 425: 803-811
- Helix stabilization by Glu-...Lys+ salt bridges in short peptides of de novo design.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1987; 84: 8898-8902
- Designed ankyrin repeat proteins are effective targeting elements for chimeric antigen receptors.J Immunother Cancer. 2015; 3: 55