Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Cytotherapy
- Global Cancer Statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN Estimates of Incidence and Mortality Worldwide for 36 Cancers in 185 Countries.CA Cancer J Clin. 2021; 71: 209-249
- WHO classification of tumours of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissue.4th ed. World Health Organization, Geneva2008
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. B-Cell Lymphomas (version 4.2021). 2021. https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/b-cell.pdf. [accessed 20 June 2022].
- Outcomes in refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: results from the international SCHOLAR-1 study.Blood. 2017; 130: 1800-1808
- Evaluation of treatment patterns and survival among patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in the USA.Future Oncology (London, England). 2019; 15: 1021-1034
- Salvage regimens with autologous transplantation for relapsed large B-cell lymphoma in the rituximab era.Journal of clinical Oncology. 2010; 28: 4184-4190
- Early failure of frontline rituximab-containing chemo-immunotherapy in diffuse large B cell lymphoma does not predict futility of autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation.Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2014; 20: 1729-1736
- Axicabtagene Ciloleucel CAR T-Cell Therapy in Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma.N Engl J Med. 2017; 377: 2531-2544
- Long-term safety and activity of axicabtagene ciloleucel in refractory large B-cell lymphoma (ZUMA-1): a single-arm, multicentre, phase 1-2 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2019; 20: 31-42
- Lisocabtagene maraleucel for patients with relapsed or refractory large B-cell lymphomas (TRANSCEND NHL 001): a multicentre seamless design study.Lancet. 2020; 396: 839-852
- Long-term clinical outcomes of tisagenlecleucel in patients with relapsed or refractory aggressive B-cell lymphomas (JULIET): a multicentre, open-label, single-arm, phase 2 study.Lancet Oncology. 2021; 22: 1403-1415
European Medicines Agency. Yescarta (axicabtagene ciloleucel) Summary of Product Characteristics. 2020. https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/yescarta-epar-product-information_en.pdf. [accessed 20 June 2022].
Kite Joint Venture—FosunKite—gains the first CAR T-cell therapy approval in China [press release]. 2021.https://www.kitepharma.com/news/press-releases/2021/6/kite-joint-venture–fosun-kite–gains-the-first-car-t-cell-therapy-approval-in-china. [accessed 25 June 2021].
United States Food and Drug Administration. YESCARTA® (axicabtagene ciloleucel) suspension for intravenous infusion. 2021. https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/cellular-gene-therapy-products/yescarta-axicabtagene-ciloleucel [accessed 20 June 2022].
United States Food and Drug Administration. BREYANZI® (lisocabtagene maraleucel) suspension for intravenous infusion. 2021.https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/cellular-gene-therapy-products/breyanzi-lisocabtagene-maraleucel. [accessed 20 June 2022].
- Clinical response of CD19 CAR-T cells (relmacabtagene autoleucel, relma-cel) in adults with heavily-pre-treated relapsed/refractory (r/r) large B-cell lymphoma in China.Blood. 2020; 136: 39-40
- Relmacabtagene autoleucel (relma-cel) CD19 CAR-T therapy for adults with heavily pretreated relapsed/refractory large B-cell lymphoma in China.Cancer Medicine. 2021; 10: 999-1011
- Recommendations for initial evaluation, staging, and response assessment of Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma: the Lugano classification.J Clin Oncol. 2014; 32: 3059-3068
- Introduction to a review series: the 2016 revision of the WHO classification of tumors of hematopoietic and lymphoid tissues.Blood. 2016; 127: 2361-2364
- Recommendations for initial evaluation, staging, and response assessment of Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma: the Lugano classification.Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2014; 32: 3059-3068
- Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE) Version 4.03.U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Bethesda, MD2010
- Current concepts in the diagnosis and management of cytokine release syndrome.Blood. 2014; 124: 188-195
- Chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy—assessment and management of toxicities.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2018; 15: 47-62
- The use of confidence or fiducial limits illustrated in the case of the binomial.Biometrika. 1934; 26: 404-413
- Tisagenlecleucel in adult relapsed or refractory diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 45-56
- Effectiveness and Safety of Anti-CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor-T Cell Immunotherapy in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Large B-Cell Lymphoma: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Front Pharmacol. 2022; 25834113
- A durable 4-1BB-based CD19 CAR-T cell for treatment of relapsed or refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma.Chin J Cancer Res. 2022; 34: 53-62
- CAR T-cell therapy: adverse events and management.J Adv Pract Oncol. 2019; 10: 21-28
- Hematopoietic recovery and immune reconstitution after axicabtagene ciloleucel in patients with large B-cell lymphoma.Haematologica. 2021; 106: 2667-2672
- Chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy for the treatment of lymphoid malignancies: is there an excess risk for infection?.Lancet Haematology. 2021; 8: e216-e228
- CAR-HEMATOTOX: A model for CAR T-cell related hematological toxicity in relapsed/refractory large B-cell lymphoma.Blood. 2021; 138: 2499-2513