Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Alliance for Regenerative Medicine -Annual Report & Sector Year in Review, https://www.alliancerm.org/sector-report/2019-annual-report/; 2019 [accessed March 2020].
- Challenges in the translation and commercialization of cell therapies.BMC Biotechnology. 2015; 15: 1-15
Alliance for Regenerative Medicine - Quarterly Data Report on Gene and Cellular Therapies and the Regenerative Medicine Sector, https://alliancerm.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Q3_2016_Web_Version_FINAL_0.pdf/ 2016 [accessed October 2019].
- Progress toward commercial scale and efficiency in cell therapy bioprocessing.BioProcess Int. 2016; 14 (s:): 8-17
- Making the grade: untangling the myths of raw materials used for the manufacture of cell- and gene-based medicinal products.CGT Insights. 2018; 4: 207-225
- Raw materials in cell therapy: start right early in process development.CGT Insights. 2019; 5: 141-146
- Raw material variability.BioPharm Int. 2014; 27: 1-2
- Current perspectives on the use of ancillary materials for the manufacture of cellular therapies.Cytotherapy. 2016; 18: 1-12
- Towards a Common Framework for Defining Ancillary Material Quality across the Development Spectrum.Cytotherapy. 2019; 21: 1234-1245
- Quality cell therapy manufacturing by design.Nature Biotechnology. 2016; 34: 393-400
- Addressing Challenges in Meeting Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control Regulatory Requirements for Gene Therapy Products.Cell Gene Ther. Insights. 2019; 5: 1-16
- A quality risk management model approach for cell therapy manufacturing.Risk Analysis. 2010; 30: 1857-1871
- A risk-based approach to supplier and raw materials management.BioProcess Int. 2015; 13: 10-15
- Qualification of cellular starting materials for cell-based therapies.Cell Gene Ther. Insights. 2019; 5: 177-196
- Reducing risks and delays in the translation of cell and gene therapy innovations into regulated products.NAM Perspectives. National Academy of Medicine, Washington, DC2019https://doi.org/10.31478/201909d
U.S. Food & Drug Administration Warning Letter. Liveyon Labs Inc – MARCS-CMS 588399 – December 05, 2019; 2019; https://www.fda.gov/inspections-compliance-enforcement-and-criminal-investigations/warning-letters/liveyon-labs-inc-588399-12052019.
- The Cell Therapy Industry Needs High-Quality Healthy-Donor Material.BioProcess Int. 2019; 17: 68
- Laying the foundation for successful advanced therapies: bridging the gap.European Biopharmaceutical Review. 2019; (Spring:24-28): 24-28
- Albumin-Associated Lipids Regulate Human Embryonic Stem Cell Self-Renewal.PLoS ONE. 2008; 3: e1384
- An All-Recombinant Protein-Based Culture System Specifically Identifies Hematopoietic Stem Cell Maintenance Factors.Stem Cell Reports. 2017; 8: 500-508
- ICH Q5A (R1) Viral Safety Evaluation of Biotechnology Products Derived from Cell lines of Human or.Animal Origin. 1999;
- ICH Q5D Derivation and Characterisation of Cell Substrates Used for Production of.Biotechnological/Biological Products. 1997;
- Progress and Challenges in Viral Vector Manufacturing.Human Mol. Genetics. 2016; 25: R42-R52
U.S. Food & Drug Administration. Testing of Retroviral Vector-Based Human Gene Therapy Products for Replication Competent Retrovirus During Product Manufacture and Patient Follow-up Draft Guidance of Industry, https://www.fda.gov/regulatory-information/search-fda-guidance-documents/testing-retroviral-vector-based-human-gene-therapy-products-replication-competent-retrovirus-during; 2020 [accessed March 2020].
- Progress and challenges in viral vector manufacturing.Hum Mol Genet. 2016; 25: R42-R52
ISO/TS 20399-1:2018 Biotechnology—Ancillary materials present during the production of cellular therapeutic products—Part 1: General requirements, https://www.iso.org/obp/ui#iso:std:iso:ts:20399:-1:ed-1:v1:en/; 2018 [accessed March 2020].
- Standardized extractables testing protocol for single-use systems in biomanufacturing.Pharmaceutical Engineering. 2014; 34: 74-85
- How cells respond to environmental cues—insights from bio-functionalized substrates.Journal of Cell Science. 2017; 130: 51-60
- Subvisible particulate contamination in cell therapy products—can we distinguish?.Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2020; 109: 216-219