Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medicine and the McNamara fallacy.J. Royal Coll Physicians Edinb. 2017; 47: 281-287
- Disruption of TET2 promotes the therapeutic efficacy of CD19-targeted T cells.Nature. 2018; 558: 307-312
- Summary of the National Institute of Standards and Technology and US Food and Drug Administration cell counting workshop: Sharing practices in cell counting measurements.Cytotherapy. 2018; 20: 785-795
- Improved cord blood thawing procedure enhances the reproducibility and correlation between flow cytometry CD34+ cell viability and clonogenic assays.Cytotherapy. 2018; 20: 891-894
- Minimal criteria for defining multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells.The ISCT position statement. Cytotherapy. 2006; 8: 315-317
- Development of a flow cytometry based potency assays for measuring the in vitro immunomodulatory properties of mesenchymal stromal cells.Immunology Letters. 2016; 177: 38-46
- Human mesenchymal stromal cells: Identifying assays to predict potency for therapeutic selection.Stem Cells Trans Med. 2013; 2: 151-158
- Guidelines for the performance of CD4+ T-cell determinations in persons with human immunodeficiency virus infection.MMWR. 1992; 41: 1-17
Lee C, Haneuse S, Wang H-L, Rose S, Spellman SR, Vernis M, et al. Prediction of absolute risk of acute graft-versus-host disease follow hematopoietic cell transplantation. PLoS ONE 13(1):e0190610. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0190610.