Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Challenges in umbilical cord blood stem cell banking for stem cell reviews and reports.Stem Cell Rev and Rep. 2010; 6: 8-14
- Assessing the toxic effects of DMSO on cord blood to determine exposure time limits and the optimum concentration for cryopreservation.Vox Sang. 2015; 109: 181-190
- Comparison of cord blood thawing methods on cell recovery, potency, and infusion.Transfusion. 2010; 50: 2670-2675
- Hydroxyethyl starch as a substitute for dextran 40 for thawing peripheral blood progenitor cell products.Cytotherapy. 2015; 17: 1813-1819
- Effect of umbilical cord blood prefreeze variables on postthaw viability.Transfusion. 2015; 55: 629-635
- Effects of interruptions of controlled-rate freezing on the viability of umbilical cord blood stem cells.Transfusion. 2015; 55: 70-78
- How we handled the dextran shortage: an alternative washing or dilution solution for cord blood infusions.Transfusion. 2015; 55: 1147-1153
- A new strategy for umbilical cord blood collection developed at the first Colombian public cord blood bank increases total nucleated cell content.Transfusion. 2017; 57: 2225-2233