Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clarification of the nomenclature for MSC: the International Society for Cellular Therapy position statement.Cytotherapy. 2005; 7: 393-395
- Mesenchymal stem cells.J Orthop Res. 1991; 9: 641-650
- Multilineage cells from human adipose tissue: implications for cell-based therapies.Tissue Eng. 2001; 7: 211-228
- Rapid expansion of recycling stem cells in cultures of plastic-adherent cells from human bone marrow.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2000; 97: 3213-3218
- Pluripotency of mesenchymal stem cells derived from adult marrow.Nature. 2002; 418: 41-49
- Adult human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal progenitor cells are capable of adhesion-independent survival and expansion.Exp Hematol. 2003; 31: 723-732
- Human bronchial fibroblasts exhibit a mesenchymal stem cell phenotype and multilineage differentiating potentialities.Lab Invest. 2005; 85: 962-971
- Isolation and characterisation of mesenchymal stem cells from adult mouse bone marrow.Exp Cell Res. 2004; 295: 395-406