Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The treatment of inoperable sarcoma by bacterial toxins (the mixed toxins of the Streptococcus erysipelatis and the Bacillus prodigiosus).Proc R Soc Med. 1909; 3: 1
- Tumor necrosis factor (TNF).Science. 1985; 230: 630-632
- TNF-alpha in cancer treatment: molecular insights, antitumor effects, and clinical utility.Oncologist. 2006; 11: 397-408
- Interleukin-6: from basic science to medicine: 40 years in immunology.Annu Rev Immunol. 2005; 23: 1-21
- Interleukin-12: a cytokine produced by antigen-presenting cells with immunoregulatory functions in the generation of T-helper cells type 1 and cytotoxic lymphocytes.Blood. 1994; 84: 4008-4027
- Engraftment syndrome in autologous bone marrow and peripheral stem cell transplantation.Bone Marrow Transplant. 1995; 16: 175-182
- Circulating inflammatory mediators in patients with fever: predicting bloodstream infection.Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. 2001; 8: 1189-1195